Monday, January 26, 2009

University classes start today!

Hi all, today University classes start so I am up earlier than I normally am. I have already been to one, Medieval Spanish Lit. It sounds like it willbe okay. It is sohard getting allthe equivalencies for Mizzou, though. Thank God for email.

My trip to Granada was great, we all had a lot of fun. There were two downsides though, 1 that we were with such a huge group and spent most of our time on a bus and 2 that it rained the whole time. I got some great pics though of the Alhambra, which was the neatest thing we did. The hotel was nice and had a buffet for every meal but the more I ate the worse I felt so I didnt enjoy it as I could have! I was still fragile in the stomach and felt like i could have thrown up after every meal.. We went out afterwards but I didnt drink anything because I knew it would not agree with my stomach. It was hard getting around a big city we didnt know, somost of us just ended up going home after searching wround for awhile in the cold...not really a successful night out. I think I developed an eye infection in my right eye, probably from napping on the bus there and back in my contacts, even though i took them out on the way back so i only might have slept like 30 minutes. i am going to talk to Aurora today and see if I can go to the Farmacia to get some antibiotic drops. They give away prescription medicine here without a prescription, you just tell them your symptoms and wait like 10 minutes. Hopefully something willwork for me. Right now I need to go talk to Cynthia about classes and get my stuff I left in her office on Friday. Tomorrow I will have my computer with me again so I will be uploading pics from Granada and life in general!

Miss you all, love you, and happy birthday yesterday to Jen and Grandma Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment