Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello! Last night I made American breakfast for Aurora.  French toast and eggs, our way.  Reminded me of my childhood and made me really miss my family!  I searched all around for a calling card and finally was able to call Jen after so long.  I set up Skype calling today so I have some money to call people without Skype, like Grandma!  I think she will be happy about that.  Last night our group went to the beach for a little while to hang out and listen to music but then it started raining so we went to McDonalds and I got a coffee.  Its just about the only place you can get a coffee to go here, as there are no Starbucks or equivalent.  

SPAIN sends America its Congratulations today on our new president.  There is a feeling of excitement all over.  I can't wait to watch the inauguration on TV.  This morning the bus driver when Kelsey and I got on the bus, said "O-Ba-Ma! O-Ba-Ma!"  They love him and the hatred for Bush here is extremely strong.  Fine by me.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment