Tuesday, January 13, 2009






Here are some new pics for you all to enjoy! Some are sideways, I can't figure it out!  
There is my street, my room, my bed, and the university.  If you look close at the one sideways with the tree, I'm standing below it!  I love my class and the campus is SO beautiful.

I am signing up for a weekend trip to Granada next weekend.  I'm so excited!  PS..I finally slept last night, well ok, I cheated a little with my Tylenol PM.  I stayed up without knowing it with Aurora til 1AM talking just chatting and watching TV.  She is an interesting lady and she told me she is so happy I'm there.  Today I get to eat 'comida" or lunch with her daughter and son, Beatriz y Jose Carlos.  I am just beginning to know my way around the city!  I got a buss pass for youth, and I can take the bus to the Univ. and back with no trouble.  YAY! More later, love you all!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bryn, I keep trying to post a comment and I keep getting kicked out. We enjoy reading your blogs. I'm glad to see the pictures and glad you're getting settled. We miss you and look forward to more blogs. We had dinner with your mom and dad last night. Mike behaved, but Matt....... well, what can I say. Love, Mom Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryn, I've tried to post a comment about 6 times. Now I'm getting really mad at the computer. Hope you're getting settled and sleeping a little better. It will take your body awhile to adjust. Loved the pictures. Had dinner with your mom and dad last night. Mike behaved, but Matt?????????????????? Love the palm trees. Send more pics when you have time. Love, mom z

    ReplyDelete