Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ahhh, what a day. I am sitting here in this Internet place here near my house and there are a millino 12 year olds playing video games all screaming. What an environment. I had a great day today with my mom. We went to the mercado central which is this huge market with everything "de todo" and its like nothing we have in the states. it reeks of fish. but very interesting and very fun. WE walked all over the city and then we went shopping in a few stores. then we went to this outdoor cafe that was incredible! i had a bocadillo, which is a sandwish on a whole loaf of french bread with codfish and tomatoes. interesting. we had fried something and fried something else. both really good. instead of chips or bread here they give you olives. and it was really cheap. we also had cervezas, like with every meal! and our whole bill was only 10 euro. have to go, my time is running out on the computer. i wish every one of you could have spent the gorgeous day with us. miss you and love you!

1 comment:

  1. what is cervezas? This comment is listed a Leigh but it is really your mom. It's funny to hear you say you were with your mom. I wish I was there. Sounds like the kind of day we would love. You are going to have to cook some of these great Spanish dishes when you get home. Yum! Love you bunches.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete