Friday, October 29, 2010

Detalles


Te quiero mucho y bien comprendelo,
te quiero mucho con toda intensidad,
te necesito, te digo la verdad.
Te quiero mucho,
y pido sin cesar que no me dejes,
hoy que ya te encontre,
pues quiero amarte siempre,
quiero amarte.

Song from the Andalucia tourism commercial
TRANSLATION: I love you, and understand it well, I love you very much with all intensity, I need you, I'm telling you the truth. I love you very much, and I'm begging you not to leave me. Now that I've finally found you, I want to love you forever, I want to love you.



Te doy mi tiempo, te doy mi libertad, mi calor, y mis sueños, mis momentos mágicos, mi entusiamso, mi refugio y todos mis secretos. Te doy aliento y pasión, fuerza, emoción; una sonrisa, una puesta del sol....todo.

Commercial for tourism in the Comunidad Valenciana (where Alicante is)
TRANSLATION: I give you my time, I give you my freedom, my warmth, and my dreams, my magical moments, my enthusiasm, my refuge and all my secrets. I give you my breath and my passion, strength, excitement; a smile, a sunset....everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment