Monday, November 1, 2010

Día de Todos los Santos

Dia de Todos los Santos (page 2) < Arts & Culture | Expatica Spain

The part about not disturbing is funny...because I realized that it was All Saints Day when I was RUNNING next to the cemetery and everyone was looking at me like I was offensive. Foreigner? Definitely. I like the idea, though, of All Saints Day and how they celebrate it. It is beautiful to think that there is a day to honor and celebrate all the people we have lost. As I ran by the cemetery, there were hundreds of people, kids to great-grandparents, families together to visit their families members that have passed away. I'm keeping two very important people in my mind today, as well as a few others. I wish I had a better way to honor and remember them, but I guess simply the love I have inside and good memories of all the happy times we had together will have to do.

Listening to this song today:

No comments:

Post a Comment