Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CADIZ!


This weekend Noemi, Madeleine, and our other friend Ada went to Cadiz! It was a beautiful trip and very fun. We stayed at one of the nicest, if not the nicest, hotel in Cadiz. Because its November, there isnt much tourism, and we got a deal. The hotel even had automatic curtains with a button next to the bed...to sleep all day if you wanted!

We had a great time. What's more, my friend Ashley, who I met at Ravi's house after his memorial service, was able to come to Cadiz from Sevilla where she is working. It was the first time we had seen each other since, so it was a very happy reunion. We stayed up til late in the night talking...it was wonderful to once again have someone by my side who understands exactly what I'm feeling.

Miss you all! Only about a month until I'm home for Christmas!
Some photos, compliments of my friend Ada:

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pictures!Glad you could get together with Ashley also.

    ReplyDelete