Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clinic visit

If you have a weak stomach, stop reading here!!!

So I went to the clinic today because I was puking and under, well, a LOT of distress, a lá the big D.

Clinic trip = most efficient thing i have ever done in Spain.
1) I suddenly had a bad bout of the D right when i was walking into the doctor's room. went to the one-er bathroom. a FAMILY walked in on me. A FAMILY. All I could do was laugh (2 hours after)/
2) By the time i got over my embarrassment and exited the bathroom, after them seeing my ENTIRE bottom and hearing me spout things, I went into the office where my roommate Kylah (god bless her soul) had already told the young doc what was going on. i laid on the thing for a total of 1 minute and he asked me...ehhmm...2 questions, whether my appendix hurt and whether i had eaten anything weird.
3) then he wrote me a prescripton. for 3 medicines, which i proceeeded to purchase at the farmacia for a whopping 5.50 euros.
4) no medical history, no co-pay, in and out in less than 20.
And then I proceeded to hit my head on my headboard. Again. When I tried to scoot up.
This day just makes me laugh.

VIVA ESPAÑA! And I really hope to feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment