Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When it rains, it pours...

HOLA!  Today has been a long day! I'm at the Univ for the second time today..thats four 40-min bus rides and 2.15 euros worth of bus rides! I came back to sign up for my Mizzou classes for next semester! i cant believe i already have to do that.  But I was lucky and got in the ones I wanted.  On the way here, for some reason I was in a good mood and I was listening to Lil Bow Wow reminding me of my past..I know, embarrassing, but whatever.  So I was on the bus rapping. HAHA!  Then I was chewing gum and I was popping it, then with my music up so loud I couldnt hear myself popping, then my music got quiet for a second and my mouth accidentally made a noise kind of like, well...gas, if you will, and everyone looked at me and I started laughing out loud. It was great. Sometimes its nice not knowing ANYONE around you...
Sorry I haven't written in so long..I heard Kelsey's mom was wondering where I have been! :) I have been without Internet since Thursday, because I havent been at the Univ since then.

I cant really remember what I did Friday and Saturday other than that I went out for Churros Friday with Xenia, Kelsey, and Lauren, then Saturday I helped Lauren move to her new apartment, then she had a breakdown about grocery shopping so I had to go back (a 40 min walk!) and take her to a simpler grocery store.  luckily I have shopped before here and Aurora takes me so I made her buy a lot of he products I know well.

Sunday I went with Aurora to her daughters house, but before, her friends were over after they had gone to have a beer (granted this was 2pm) so then we had some coffee and I talked to them, they are almost as crazy as all of my moms friends when they get together.  I had a dream the other night about my mom's best friend Donna, that she owned a bar here in Spain.  I have been dreaming like crazy here!  Every morning I wake up and just think, "What!???" None of them really make sense, save a few.  Anyway so then on Sunday night I got to play with Marina for about 3 hours and have tea and a croissant with Juan Carlos, Ana, and Aurora.  It was fun.  I got to watch Ana and Juan Carlos' wedding video, Marina loves to watch it.  She always asks why she is not there :)  She is so cute and SO intelligent for her age, 2 1/2.

Yesterday I ma
de fried chicken for comida..Aurora loved it.  We ate the leftovers today along with an amazing easy soup Aurora made.  I'm hoping to employ all her easy extremely healthy recipes next year in my apartment.  Today it is raining really hard so all I want to do is be at home, but I had to come here!  I'm gonna go home and read.  Kelsey wants me to go out because there is some Austrian in town or something... Whatever!  I promise I'll write more!

This is a picture of Aurora's daughter, Beatriz, and me.  I think we look more alike than Leigh and I do!  

Dont worry Leigh, she wont replace you!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment