Monday, March 16, 2009

INTERNET!

Hola Amigos!

Life here has been pretty boring the last few days but with a few great surprises.  I spent the weekend running and going to the beach, which was awesome!  Sat and Sun were the first two days it was hot enough to wear a swimsuit.  I was (not) excited for that...but oh well, I braved it anyway.  It was really fun.  Then Friday and Sat I went out at night but not really anything big.  Lauren has a friend in town so I spent a bunch of time over there.  Then today (Monday) I woke up then the Argentinean guy came to put in.......DRUMROLL..........The INTERNET!!  In MY house!  Yipppeeeeee!  So now I can write little blog posts whenever I want!  Buenas noticias, eh?

T - 3 days for Mike's arrival in Madrid! Hasta pronto!

1 comment:

  1. I put Mike on a plane to Madrid this afternoon. He was grinning from ear to ear. Have a great time and make sure to post lots of pictures on the blog. Make sure Mike doesn't run with the bulls. Love, Mom Z

    ReplyDelete