Monday, March 23, 2009

Hi all!  We just got off the train from Madrid..it was amaaaazing! Much better than the trips to the airport I have had thus far.  We did a ton of great stuff including taking out rowboats in the Parque de Buen Retiro.  The weather there today was excellent and we hope for a good day tomorrow in Alicante.  The Real Madrid game was unlike anything we have either ever done.  I have been watching Z's spending but I let him buy a little soccer gear (Even though he already got a RM jersey from me as a gift!)

Anyway, we are having a great time!  Talk to you soon.

B and Z

ps Z would also like me to inform everyone that his spanish vocabulary has tripled or quadrupled...his mind is REALLY open to learning Spanish...yeah it surprised me too.  When he got here one of his three words he knew was "Donde?" which means "Where?" so thats pretty much all he has been saying in every situation.  I'll just talk and talk and he will go, "Donde?"...hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. I went to KC to see the Wizards play on Saturday. You saw RM. How jealous us soccer geeks are!

    Size large on the shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all is going well. Glad you are having a good time. You would think Mike would learn por favor and muchas gracias first, but I guess he has his priorities:-))
    Zonkers says hi. Love, Mom Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everyone is having a great time.
    Safe travels to all! See the world while you
    are young. Gpa M

    ReplyDelete
  4. He also knows "No H-abla".

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Woo hoo for the first comment I've ever been able to post!

    Viva Espana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These comments are all from the "Z" clan! Wonderful to have such a fan club. Mike knows more Spanish than your Mom although I am trying to learn some useful phrases...how much does this cost, where is the bathroom...
    Glad you are having fun! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete