Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Week

Helllllllllllllooooooooo everyone!
This week has FLOWN by.  I can't believe it is already Thursday.  Tuesday night I went for a run.  It was pretty good but it was a little colder than it was before so this time I had to wear my trusty Kappa fleece, which now smells.  Then I went for another run this morning.  I am trying to keep up with Mike because he keeps telling me he has this new workout routine...and I certainly do not have a new workout routine.  Wednesday during class we finished up the movie Frida about Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, two prominent Mexican artists from the early 20th century.  The movie was fascinating.  Of course, we watched it with Eva(!).  I keep going to bed pretty late after falling asleep on the couch with the mantita, or blanket.  I have pretty much made my little place on the couch with it.  I went over to Kelsey's new apartment last night and was able to use the internet at night!! I know!! Crazy!! We are planning our trip to Lisbon, Portugal for next weekend.  We are booking our flights.  This weekend I am going with a group of 6 girls to Valencia.  Alicante is in the Valencian province, but we are going to the city of Valencia, about an hour and a half away by train.  The train ticket only costs 12 euro.  We leave tomorrow (Fri) at 5 PM and get back Sunday.  I am very excited!  Lauren, Kelsey, and I are going to go to Lisbon.  Aurora says its her favorite European city after Paris.  She loves Paris.  I miss seeing open fields here.  So much city.  Maybe I will during the train ride back from Valencia.  Leah is also going to go to Barcelona the next weekend, so I might meet her there!  How great!  February is going to be a busy month, but its the cheaper time to travel.  As soon as April and May hit, the prices skyrocket.  Tomorrow I have my final exam for my 4 week intensive class.  Kelsey is coming over tonight to study.  It shouldn't be too bad.  I probably won't post anything until after Valencia, so have a great weekend and I will talk to you Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Who is this Mike character you are speaking of, should I be jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Lisbon. Take a lot of pictures and post them for us. Grandma and grandpa Moll have been there and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete