Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Counting Sheep

Funny thing happened to me today! I went running at 2:00pm when I got out of school today, trying to get it over with quickly because I hadn't eaten lunch yet (which in the end I didnt eat til 4!) But as I was running on my favorite trail which is so beautiful, dusty and rocky--today you could see all the mountains in the distance perfectly--all of the sudden I saw something blocking the whole trail in front of me. Well, as I got closer and close I realized it was a flock of sheep and its shepherd! This is a pretty common occurrence here, simply because the country starts at the very edge of the city. It was really cool. The shepherd walked away into a field where all the sheep were to eat, I suppose, and I continued running and the sheep just made way for me...only downside: I had to run through lots of poop!
This is not my picture, but it looked a lot like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment