Monday, September 27, 2010

Felicidad

Pues, I'm all set here in my new apartment. I feel so fortunate to have found it and have the great roommates that I do. There's Noemi, from Vermont, Kylah, from Florida, and Madeleine, from France. We speak a lot in Spanish so that is good. When we are all around its always Spanish. Madeleine is learning English, and as I want to learn French, I told her she should help me :) My apartment is nice and it has everything I need. I went grocery shopping and for a run...but I really need to get two important things still, a towel and a pillow. I don't really know where to find them either. Hmm. Good thing I am meeting up with Rosa later and hopefully she can help me find them.

So I am obsessed with this running trail I found in the country. It has the prettiest views and is just wide wide open space with no other people around. Its just flat land with a gravel path running through it, and my roommate Kylah tells me there are even more outside the city.

I'm happy, things are going well. I go to my school for the first time tomorrow. I'm so thankful to be here, to be healthy (despite minor digestion issues, what? my diet is changing) and be able to run and meet good people. I am very fortunate to be here, and I couldn't thank everyone who made that possible enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment