Thursday, May 28, 2009

The past week I have been working with my friend Julio at the bar he where he works, called Havana.  Its on the Rambla at the corner of where the Barrio begins.  I first worked Mon and Tues morning putting up posters all over the UNiversity with him then Tues and Wed night I worked from 11-3 passing out drink special flyers on the Rambla and basically walking around the Barrio and getting my friends free drinks.  It wasnt bad but the hours are a little crazy! Dont worry though, I am only working this week filling in for the girl that normally does it thats on vacation.  And I get paid.
I just got a new host sister on Sun.  Her name is Dylana and she is from Long Island, New York.  I love her!  we have become really good friends in the last couple of days, and get this...she leaves before I do!  she leaves the 25th of June.  She has really caught on to my group of friends which is wonderful because they really like her and she likes my friends better than hers :)I'll post pics of us soon!  Anyway, all is well and I am getting ready to go to Mallorca on the 2nd!  One of my best guy friends, Ravi, left this morning so I am a little bit sad.  Luckily last night after work we were able to go out for a little while and say goodbye.
Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment