Sunday, May 17, 2009

My time in Alicante comes to an end very soon, I just realized. I come home in 5 weeks.
My friends from Arizona and South Carolina are all leaving this weekend, so it will be just us Mizzou kids. Last night Aurora went out the Barrio with Pedro to have a drink and when I went out with all my friends we saw them sitting there at Austin's. It was so fun.  I had ALL my Alicante people in one place :) :)
 I ended up spending the night at Xenia's because I dont like to walk home alone from the Barrio and we were both tired.  I sent Aurora a text message saying I was staying over and she sent one back that said "Me encanta que te diviertes sin beber mucho con tus amigos. I love you."
Which means..I love seeing you have such a great time with your friends without drinking a lot (probably because everyone else in the Barrio was drunk!) and I love you...in English! I am gonna miss her more than anyone when I come home. 

It scares me to think these next few days may be the last I will ever have with some of the amazing friends I have made here.  We have arranged to meet tomorrow after Armando's class to take a group picture, so we can remember everyone before they leave...

hmm.. sad. Well, I'm gonna write a paper so I gotta go (YES! SCHOOLWORK!) Love you all!
And I hope Deb had a fun birthday party!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bryn - It's Deb (aka Mom Z). I did have a fun birthday party. I even drank 2 beers AND a margarita! Your mom stopped by and met Bob and Dar and grandma and grandpa Moll. Of course, they loved her. Dar and my mom were in charge in the kitchen, so everything was in order by 9:00PM.
    Maybe Aurora can come to the U.S. for a visit after you get back. You will have a lifetime of great memories from your time over there. You'll have to make a couple of scrapbooks - one for you and one for Aurora to remember your time together.
    P.S. I'm still stuck on the concept of stitches for blisters. I've got to research that from a medical perspective.
    Love, Mom Z.

    ReplyDelete