Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sevilla, beautiful Sevilla

The gardens at the Real Alcazares.
The Giralda bell tower-we climbed it!

Torre de Oro

Visiting Sevilla in Semana Santa was quite an experience for me and for my two friends who I went with, Kari and Abby.  It was really fun and we got to see some amazing stuff.  And the city's not that expensive, either.  We took an overnight bus which needless to say is not very comfortable but at least I slept a little bit on the way there, not much though.  And it hurt my behind sitting for 10 hours. But...I got to see all this:
Plaza de Toros.

3 comments:

  1. What an incredible experience! I thought I was looking at National Geographic pictures. This is Spain! Glad you were able to go and return safely. Happy Easter!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Bryn,
    HAPPY EASTER!
    God bless you!
    Gpa Moll

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Bryn, Thank you for taking the time to upload those pictures. Amazing! You could have written for 3 days about the experience, but looking at the pictures puts it all in perspective. Makes Easter in St. Louis look pretty mundane:-)) Glad you got to experience it and share it with us. Love, Mom Z.

    ReplyDelete