Sunday, February 13, 2011

Domingos

Today I had a great day! Sundays are always great days because they allow you to do things you wouldnt be able to do the other days in the week, and the fact that nothing is open allows you to invent things to do. So, this Sunday, I had the opportunity to go with my friend Fernando and he taught me how to drive a stick! We went to this parking lot outside the city, and I did really well!! Yayyyyy. I drove for about 30 min! Later I'll put up pictures. Then we went to get my first ice cream in Ciudad Real, which was GREAT, but immediately after went to my friend Francisco's house to play Paddle (its like tennis but with different racquets (rackets?)) I was horrible!! But obviously all the balls I accidentally hit OUT of the tennis court provided us with lots of laughs. I was so bad...
A day of firsts for me in Spain! Lots of fun!

Yesterday I went with Jaclyn and Fernando and many of the professors from my school hiking! We did 10 kilometers in the middle of La Mancha crossing rivers and stopping next to this pretty lake to eat lunch. Later pictures. The teachers at my school have a club and they go out hiking about every month. Fer and Jaclyn also enjoyed getting to know a lot of the people I talk about constantly. Lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment